PVC Coated Wire
PVC（Polyvinyl chloride) & PE ( polyethylene ) are the most popular coating materials due to their physical & chemical aspects. PVC is the best optimal materials due to it’s economic strength together with superior befefits such as fire & heat resistance, softness & egongating ., etc
Our first grade high quality PVC / PE coating wire is under a strict management control on functional sections of Coating, Tension Controling, Transmitting and Baking.
- Row grain adding fire-retardant and flame retardant.
- Row grain adding stabilizer.
- Wire surface treatment before coating.
- The circulating glue-system with indirect heating and temperature controlling system ensures the back glue tank from being stuck with glue in low temperature environment.
Our big PVC coated wire coils are fabricated on machine grade to supply to the global mesh manufactures.
- Core diameter: 0.6–4.0 mm (BWG 23#–8#).
- Outside diameter: 0.9–5.0 mm (BWG 20#–7#).
- PVC coating: the lowest coating 0.4 mm.
- Tensile strength: 30–75 kg/mm2.Tensile strength: 30–75 kg/mm2.
- Color: RAL system, most popular in ral 6005 green, 7046/7038 gray, 9011/5004 black, yellow, orange., etc.
Small Coil Production
Small Coil Moulds
Most of our small PVC coated wire coils are supplied to supermarkets and hardware stores.
- We possessed over 100 set in different size & shape of spools, reel moulds.
- Self-developed timer for meter
- Packing design service
First grade PE coated electric fence underground wire
- tested for rated at 20,000 volts +,
- 14 gauge designated for direct buial.
- 50 feet long coils.
- Chemical component of lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls, PBDEs comply with the limits as set by RoHS Direcive 2011/65/EU Annex II, recasting 2002/95/EC.